Dark Chocolate Fudge Keto Donuts
This Dark Chocolate Fudge Keto Donuts recipe is perfect for the holiday season. These donuts are healthier than traditional donuts and take little time to bake. Enjoy this keto-friendly recipe that has no sugar - just rich, dark chocolatey flavor. Don't forget to share them with all your family and friends!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 donuts
K, V, GF
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 6 No Sugar Company Keto Bombs Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie, melted
- 2 No Sugar Company Keto Krax Peanut Butter, chopped
- 4-5 dried raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-count donut pan generously and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add your almond flour, erythritol and baking soda and mix well. In a separate bowl, add your eggs, apple cider vinegar and mix together.
- Combine all dry and wet ingredients and mix well, until just combined.
- Transfer the batter into a ziplock bag. Cut one end of the ziplock bag and gently squeeze out the donut batter directly into the donut pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt Keto Bombs over water bath. Once donuts are cool, dunk them in the melted chocolate and let them sit for 3-4 minutes on a wire rack, then top with Keto Krax and dry raspberries.